Job Category: Technician - Laboratory, Manufacturing, Electronics, Electrical
Job Number: 12227762
Akraya is looking for a Hardware Technician (Engineer) for one of our leading clients. To be considered, please apply or call Sanket at 408-907-2249.
We are an award-winning staffing firm that works with many leading technology-based companies around the world. The benefits offered to our employees include Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, and Vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws). If this position is not quite what you’re looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many amazing clients.
Primary Skills: Oscilloscopes, Digital Multi-meter, PCIe Gen 3 and Soldering
Duration: 2 Months
Contract Type: W2 Only
Minimum education: AS degree in EE, EET, or similar field. (Someone with an AS degree working toward a BS degree is preferred)
- The Hardware Engineering Technician will work as part of a team that performs board level electrical validation on Ethernet products.
- This involves operating automated test stations, and executing manual electrical tests, and debug.
- Skill sets required not limited to the following and Candidates may be tested on the following skills:
- 3+ years of experience.
- Lab power supplies.
- Digital Multi-meter.
- Schematics reading
- Microsoft Excel. (MUST BE LISTED ON RESUME- WE NEVER ASSUME CANDIDATES HAVE THIS OR MS OFFICE)
- Soldering through-hole and surface mount components (0603)
- Must be able to install and configure hardware and software in PC systems.
- Attention to detail and ability to follow instructions is a must.
- Must be able to multi-task and work in a fast-paced fluid environment.
- Need to be self-motivating, driven, and willing to learn.
Please apply directly with your update resume or call Sanket Yede at 408-907-2249
- Experience with PCIe Gen 3 Testing nice to have.
- A circuit board debug skill is a plus.
- Knowledge of Cadence and schematic software is a plus.