Job Category: Technician - Laboratory, Manufacturing, Electronics, Electrical
Job Number: 11742495
Akraya is looking for a Technician Engineering Laboratory for one of our clients. If the job description below is a fit, please apply directly to Pooja Rai at 408-907-2233. If this position is not quite what you’ re looking for, visit akraya.Com and submit a copy of your resume. Our recruiters will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many clients.
Primary Skills: Failure analysis, statistical analysis and laboratory experience
Duration: 06 Months
Contract Type: W2 only
- Minimum Educational Requirement: AA degree in technical discipline (Electronics, Mechanics).
- Minimum 3 years’ experience working in a lab environment
- Experience with analysis techniques such as X-section, delayering, SEM, EDX, X-ray and Optical Inspection, Ion Milling, FIB
- Knowledge of basic statistical analysis tools such as JMP
- Ability to communicate findings verbally and through reports to yield engineers, LYA analysts, and other customers
- Ability to work in a collaborative manner with a variety of different individuals in a fast paced, technical environment
- Ability to work effectively in an ambiguous environment where changing priorities and the norm
Please apply directly with your update resume or call Pooja at 408-907-2233
Akraya, Inc. Is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “ Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.Com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.