Job Category: Technical Writing, Editorial & Content Management
Job Number: 12650778
Women Back to Work (WBW) candidates will also be considered for this position.
Primary Skills: 8-10+ yrs as a technical writer with strong tool/production expertise, MS Word and Excel, adobe creative suites, creating content, writing articles
Duration: 03+ Months
Contract Type: W2 Only
- • Create content based on the CIO's and Chief Architect's vision/direction.
- • Develop one pagers, white papers, articles and stories that can be published on all Client internal channels
- • Understand and adhere to department style and process guidelines.
- • Foster and maintain positive working relationships with other team members and key stakeholders.
- • Proven ability to create documentation in short cycles and to work on several projects simultaneously.
- Ability to work independently to gain necessary relevant information.
- Excellent writing skills and demonstrated progression of learning department style standard.
- Ability to lead teams in the gathering, categorization, and compilation of technical information.
To follow up with any questions, please contact Monika @ 408-907-6415
- Experience creating content, writing articles, creating infographics and posters.
- Experience making technical jargon understandable by an everyday user.
- Efficient using Adobe applications and tools.
- Knowledge of, or experience with, end user applications a plus.
- At least 8-10 years of experience as a technical writer with strong tool/production expertis
- Experience creating and modifying simple graphics and images.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Ability to learn new technologies, software, and concepts quickly
Akraya is an award-winning IT staffing firm and the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (medical, dental, and vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients.
Akraya is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Akraya is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.