Job Category: Technical Support & Customer Service
Job Number: 12539870
Primary Skills: Technical Writing, Storage Documentation, Project Management Skills, Documentation
Duration: 12 Months
Contract Type: W2 Only
To follow up with any questions, please contact Ashish at 408-816-2401
- 5-9 Years of Experience.
- Experience with storage documentation is a must.
- A lead position so Project Management skills are a must.
- Designs, develops, plans, writes and edits operational, instructional, maintenance or test procedures for paper, multimedia, mobile or web-based publication.
- Conducts interviews with various users and technical staff to gather data for documentation.
- Researches and translates technical information into manuals and/or web-based documents for nontechnical and technical users.
- May document engineering processes and specifications. Recommends and implements formats responsive to technical and customer requirements.
- Produces materials that conform to the company documentation and quality assurance standards.
Akraya is an award-winning IT staffing firm and the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, and Vision), Section 125 Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients.
Akraya is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Akraya is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.