Job Category: Technical Writing, Editorial & Content Management
Job Number: 12138803
Akraya is looking for a Technical Writer.To be considered, please apply or call Amit at 408-512-2362. If this position is not quite what you’re looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many amazing clients.
Primary Skills: Technical writing, Marketing/Campaign, SharePoint 2016 or Adobe Creative Cloud Suite
Duration: 06+ Months (High Possibility of Extension)
Contract Type: W2 Only
- Gather, analyze and compose technical information and translate into clear, compelling and business focused documents and stories that are consumed by both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Conduct research and ensure the use of proper terminology, including coordinating and working with subject matter experts and others as needed.
- Proofread and perform difficult and/or complex writing and editorial functions, including formatting and style sheet verification, copy editing, rewriting, revising, etc.
- Write copy for strong internal marketing campaigns.
- Transfer/post copy to internal SharePoint pages.
- This position requires strong writing skills and at least two years (combined) of both technical writing and corporate communications/marketing experience.
- 1+ years experience in technical writing and editing.
- 1+ years experience in marketing or non-technical communications field.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite.
- Ability to manage multiple projects that are relatively complex in scope and demonstrate effective time-management skills to comply with project deadlines.
- Exhibits superior knowledge of grammar, spelling, and punctuation.
Please apply directly with your update resume or call Amit @ 408-512-2362
- Experience in communicating complex systems, preferably technology-related.
- Ability to turn technical copy into compelling stories to engage non-technical audiences.
- Ability to recommend formats per technical and customer requests.
- Exhibit a strong understanding of processes, formats, styles and tools.
- Strong working knowledge of SharePoint 2016 and Adobe Creative Cloud suite (e.g. Premiere Pro, After Effects, InDesign, Photoshop).
Akraya, Inc. is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.