Job Category: Technical Writing, Editorial & Content Management
Job Number: 11997382
Akraya is looking for a Technical Writer for one of our clients. If the job description below is a fit, please apply directly or call Khushbu at 408-512-2361. If this position is not quite what you’ re looking for, visit akraya.Com and submit a copy of your resume. Our recruiters will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many clients.
Primary Skills: Technical Writing, BCP/DR and Compliance
Duration: 3 Months (With Extension)
Contract Type: W2
- Write, publish and maintain high-quality help content with templates for BCP/DR.
- Manage the production and publishing of documentation.
- Collaborate with engineers, product managers, developer, Devops, SRE, project managers and Compliance.
- Identify user needs, use cases and metrics to focus priorities.
- Write, edit and properly position white papers, presentations, think pieces and other content for a variety of internal and external audiences.
- BA degree in English, Journalism, Technical Writing, a related field or equivalent practical experience.
- 5 years of experience writing BCP/DR documentation in a Retail/e-c-0mmerce environment.
- Writing and editing experience. Must be able to provide writing samples.
- Experience working closely with engineering, product management teams and Compliance as part of the BCP/DR process.
- Experience in project and process management of a documentation set.
- Experience in Application, Infra and BCP and DR systems and/or help tools.
- Track record of problem solving and innovation.
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Khushbu at 408-512-2361
Akraya, Inc. Is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “ Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.Com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.