Job Category: Technical Writing, Editorial & Content Management
Job Number: 11938149
Akraya is looking for a Technical Writer for one of our clients. If the job description below is a fit, please apply directly or call Asmita @ 408-907-6421. If this position is not quite what you’ re looking for, visit akraya.Com and submit a copy of your resume. Our recruiters will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many clients.
Primary Skills: Excel, Adobe, desktop publishing technologies, and SharePoint
Duration: 3 Months
Contract Type: W2 Only
- The successful candidate will primarily be responsible for formatting content records in two separate databases to align to the departmental standards of Clients main content database. This will involve formatting, applying styles, and completing properties in Microsoft Word.
- The Content Specialist will be expected to identify collateral from technical, marketing, and various other original sources to create proposal-ready content in our knowledge source. Clear understanding of SharePoint and O365 is required.
Manage developed content to ensure ongoing adherence to content business rules (naming, tagging, use) to ensure quality standards are met, appropriate content is easily located when needed, and end-user experience is highly satisfactory
Become familiar with and understand Strategic Bid Management Group processes and tools used by the Proposal and Content Managers
Identify new information from product collateral to develop proposal-ready content
Support content management business rules for proposal-ready content, as well as the evolving integration requirements between various internal systems and tools
When business needs dictate, work with the team members to ensure proposal are released in time to meet deadlines.
Candidate Qualifications, Education, Experience
- A minimum of 2 years’ content/proposal management experience is required
- Must be detail oriented and highly organized
- Must possess excellent written and interpersonal communication skills, research and editing skills, and problem solving and analytical skills
- Must be able to consistently demonstrate a deep understanding of content governance and management protocols, standards, best practices
- High proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Adobe, desktop publishing technologies, and SharePoint
- Bachelor’ s degree is preferred; demonstrable related career experience and proven track-record is acceptable
- Experience with Qorus Content Database preferred but not required; in the alternative must be able to learn new systems quickly
Please apply directly with your update resume or call Asmita @ 408-907-6421
Akraya, Inc. Is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “ Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.Com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.