Job Category: Editorial, Writing, & Content Management
Job Number: 11495239
Akraya is looking for Technical Writer for one of our clients. If the job description below is a fit, please apply directly or call Ashish at 408-816-2401. If this position is not quite what you’ re looking for, visit akraya.Com and submit a copy of your resume. Our recruiters will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many clients.
Primary Skills: Experience Writing and Editing Developer Documentation, SDK’ s, API’ s, HTML, DITA,
Contract Type: W2 Only
Duration: 4 Months + (With possible extension after budget approval)
JOB QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
- Document the I/O Web Services APIs, SDKs, platform architecture, and user interfaces
- Create outputs of webhelp and PDF from an XML content repository using the DITA open toolkit standard.
- 6-8 years' experience writing and editing developer documentation.
- Proven ability to lead documentation projects. Excellent developmental editing, writing, and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to produce quality documentation with aggressive deadlines.
- Proven ability to work well with people and on a team.
- Experience writing for an international audience.
- Proven ability to multitask with multiple features, technologies, products Technical expertise with multiple products or domains, HTML, and DITA open source Proven ability to work with emerging technologies
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Ashish @ 408-816-2401
Akraya, Inc. Is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “ Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.Com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.