Job Category: Software Engineering
Job Number: 12057950
Akraya is looking for a Technical Support Engineer for one of our clients. Please apply directly or call Akash @ 408-907-2689. If this position is not quite what you’ re looking for, visit akraya.Com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many clients.
Primary Skills: Networking, Unix/Linux, Technical Support
Duration: 6+ Months
Contract Type: W2 Only
Analyze, use and configure network management applications for medium to critical complexity networks.
Phone/email consultation to debug network systems problems of increasing levels of complexity; provides support on a world-wide basis.
Utilize test equipment and configurations in CSE lab for simulations of real problems.
Escalate systems and problems to appropriate internal resources and resolve on a timely basis.
Accurately and completely document problems and solutions on case notes and bug reports.
- CCNA level networking knowledge or certification
- 3+ years’ experience with UNIX/LINUX - Preferably Red Hat or CentOS
- 2+ years’ experience with SNMP
- 2+ years software experience, specifically Python, Ruby, or Java
- 2+ years network management experience
- 2+ years exposure to networking products and protocols
- Strong Customer Service Skills
- Network Management Application Knowledge of any or many of the following (Cisco Prime Infrastructure, Cisco Application Policy Infrastructure Controller Enterprise Module (APIC-EM), iWAN, SDWAN, CiscoWorks, Client Openview, Solarwinds, Nagios, or Concord)
- Desired skill sets are associated with the following certifications or technologies:
- Oracle Database and SQL
- RHCSA, MCSE, Sun System Admin, Sun Network Admin, Sun Security Admin, Java, Unix, Perl
Please apply directly with your update resume or call Akash @ 408-907-2689
Akraya, Inc. Is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “ Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.Com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.