Job Category: Software Engineering
Job Number: 12053176
Akraya is looking for a Technical Support Engineer for one of our clients. Please apply directly or call Om @ 408-816-2471 If this position is not quite what you’ re looking for, visit akraya.Com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many clients.
Primary Skills: VPC, Nexus, CCNA
Duration: 18 Months
Contract Type: W2
- Technical Support Engineer position for the Data Center Routing and Switching team having the following responsibilities:
Requires in-depth knowledge of the following areas: Data Center Networking and Data Center Products.
• Demonstrates networking experience including TCP/IP and Routing Protocols.
• Applies analytical skills and technical knowledge to solve product and network problems of moderate to high complexity
- Experience or Certifications in one or more of the following is preferred- CCNA, CCNP, CCIE
- Provides second/third tier technical support on Routing and Switching technologies for Nexus 9K, 7K, 3K, and 5K/2K suite of switches (both hardware and software) to Cisco customers, partners, account teams, and other TAC engineers via phone/email/remote login tools, consultation to independently troubleshoot & debug product problems
Please apply directly with your update resume or call Om at 408-816-2471
Akraya, Inc. Is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “ Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.Com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.