Job Category: Technical Support & Customer Service
Job Number: 11970700
Akraya is looking for a Technical Support Analyst (night Shift) for one of our award-winning clients. Our client is a true innovator that uses technology to make digital payments a reality for consumers, businesses, banks, and governments. To be considered, please apply directly or call Divya at
408-512-2317. If this position is not quite what you’ re looking for, visit akraya.Com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many clients.
Primary Skills: Technical customer support/helpdesk
6 Months contract
Contract type: W2
Shift timing: Night Shift
Week 1 = 48 scheduled hours
Sun, Wed, Thur - OFF
Mon, Tues, Fri, Sat - 6 pm – 6: 30 am
Week 2= 36 scheduled hours
Sun, Wed, Thur 6 pm – 6: 30 am
Mon, Tues, Fri, Sat - OFF
- Answer incoming calls on the Operation Command Center toll free number for ATM support.
- Provide basic routine troubleshooting for commercial ATM (Automatic Teller Machines) systems, in the resolution of incidents.
- Liaisons with L2 support groups in the resolution of incidents for more complex, unfamiliar issues.
- Monitor and work email communications from our clients and internal teams timely and efficiently.
- Track and update all incidents in the incident management system, ensuring that documentation is thorough, accurate and meets ticket quality standards.
- Monitor and address events presented via standard alerting utilizing a variety of hardware and software tools and techniques.
- Support activities related to scheduled change or maintenance projects.
- MS SharePoint 2007, 2010 or 2013 a plus
- Experience with Service Now, Tivoli Net Cool monitoring, and Tandem mainframe a plus
- ITIL foundation certification a plus
- Associate degree in technology discipline or equivalent experience
- Typically requires a minimum of 1-2 years of experience in a technical customer support/helpdesk environment.
- Demonstrated analytical abilities in independently resolving routine problems within technical areas of responsibility.
- Uses sound judgment in determining priorities and enlisting support of others to prevent compromises to the quality of service delivery.
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Divya at 408-512-2317
Akraya, Inc. Is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the " Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.Com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.