Primary Skills: Technical Project Manager, ERP
Duration: 12 Months contract with possible extension
Contract Type: W2 Only
Must Have Qualifications:
- Direct project planning (scope, schedule, and budget), project initiation, project execution, and project closure by adhering to IT standards and processes.
- Develop detailed project plans with identifiable critical paths, task dependencies, and major milestones.
- Manage day-to-day execution of project implementation: planning, tracking, documentation and status updates for the project to various stakeholders.
- Run daily, weekly and monthly meetings and organize workstream team(s) efficiently.
- Manage issues and action items to closure, establishing priorities, deliverables, and due dates.
- Lead meetings with stakeholders to move forward key tasks and escalate significant process bottlenecks, anticipated delays, and critical path analysis.
- Work as the liaison between vendors, internal business leads, functional leads, SME's (subject matter experts), application analysts, developers and other technical team members.
- Partner with test managers, project teams, internal IT teams and external vendors to identify, manage, and coordinate execution sequence, data strategy, integration dependencies and defect resolutions for each test cycle.
- Lead creation of detailed deployment schedule.
- Partner with all the stakeholders to develop user-training plans, technical support documentation, and in some cases training delivery.
- Review project deliverables to ensure quality and project success.
- Promote continuous improvement across the organization, while continually growing and learning about new tools and techniques to manage the team(s).
- Assist with budget and internal accounting functions, provides cost benefits analyses when required, and assists with preparation of all requisite reports.
- Bachelor's Degree, ideally in Computer Science, Information Systems / Technology; Master's Degree is a plus.
- A minimum of 10 years of project management experience with responsibility for the overall performance and delivery of large cross-functional IT projects, including scoping, schedules, risks, issues and budgets.
- Full project life cycle implementation experience with large corporate systems, managing complex enterprise projects and leading and directing the work of project teams.
- Excellent communication skills; strong relationship and consensus building skills to work in a team environment and interface with all organizational levels
- Deep understanding of Agile/Scrum/Kanban – sprints, epics, backlogs, use cases, stories, burn down, etc.
- Deep knowledge of Atlassian suite of products (JIRA, Confluence).
- Previous Project Management experience for ERP systems, preferably Dynamix AX and D365, highly desired.
- Solid knowledge of the application development and testing, specifically around integrations and data dependencies.
- Knowledge of Power BI, Biztalk, .NET, relational databases, BI Tools, SQL etc technologies and other retail, distribution systems.
- Exhibit strong understanding of MS Office programs; Must be very proficient in MS Project Professional, VSTS and MS Teams etc.
- Experience with ITIL framework related to Incident Management, Problem Management, and Change Management.
- Experience in enterprise applications a plus (Salesforce, EDI, Cognos, OKTA, Zendesk).
To follow up with any questions, please contact Pushpendra at 408-816-2400
- Experienced Scrum Master, PMP, Six Sigma, or similar certifications preferred.
- Retail industry experience or large program management experience.
Akraya is an award-winning IT staffing firm and the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (medical, dental, and vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients.
Akraya is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Akraya is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.