Job Category: Project / Program / Product Management & Architecture
Job Number: 12295325
Women Back to Work (WBW) candidates will also be considered for this position.
Akraya is looking for a Technical Project Manager for one of our leading clients. To be considered, please apply or call Joel @ 408-512-2455
We are an award-winning staffing firm that works with many leading technology-based companies around the world. The benefits offered to our employees include Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, and Vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws). If this position is not quite what you’re looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many amazing clients.
Primary Skills: Technical Project Management, Software Development, Agile
Duration: 06 Months with possible extension or conversion.
Contract Type: W2 Only
Our client’s Digital Marketing experience team is looking for a passionate technologist that will be responsible for delivering programs within its Digital product and service offerings. This role is for a strong technical program/project manager who will work with cross functional teams spanning multiple product and technology disciplines (Java/AEM/.Net). Successful candidates will be highly adaptable, possess strong interpersonal and organizational skills and able to effectively manage multiple work streams. Technical Program Managers in Marketing Systems have full accountability for end to end delivery of business requirements through their DevOps team.
Please apply directly with your update resume or call Joel Mac @ 408-512-2455
- More than 4 years of relevant experience (e.g., software development/engineering delivery, development and package implementation, delivery and design).
- Educational background in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent is required.
- 2+ years of experience in hands-on software engineering role.
- 2+ years of project/program management or engineering experience preferably with external customer facing web software projects.
- Familiarity with agile/SCRUM development methodologies and software development lifecycle principles.
- SAFe experience preferred or experience in a large Agile environment with multiple locations and teams.
- High degree of business acumen and technical competency; ability to balance and bridge technology and business needs; project and program management.
- Experience in reviewing technical solution design and evaluation to ensure it meets business requirements and long term product goals.
- Superior verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills with both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Experience in working with agile lifecycle and/or tracking and process management tools, e.g. Rally, JIRA.
Akraya, Inc. is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.