Job Category: Project / Program / Product Management & Architecture
Job Number: 12280649
Akraya is looking for a Technical Project Manager for one of our leading clients. To be considered, please apply or call Amit @ 408-512-2362.
We are an award-winning staffing firm that works with many leading technology-based companies around the world. The benefits offered to our employees include Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, and Vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws). If this position is not quite what you’re looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many amazing clients.
Primary Skills: Bigdata/IOT, PMP, Atlassian
Duration: 06+ Months
Contract Type: W2 Only
In this position, you will play a pivotal role towards delivering capabilities to our customers in an agile fashion. You will be part of a geographically distributed software engineering team that builds an IoT/Big Data Platform that deals with 1PB+ of data, 2.5 million+ stream of events across 60K+ industrial IoT devices.
- Manage and track software release cycles across geographically distributed agile teams.
- Facilitate optimal management of Scrum of Scrums and related dependencies.
- Plan, co-ordinate and track infrastructure upgrades, security/software patches working with cross functional teams.
- Analyze impact / risk areas and provide necessary solutions.
- Anchor and Facilitate PI planning, UAT cycles, software deployments representing software engineering.
- Communicate weekly statuses to cross functional teams.
Please apply directly with your update resume or call Amit @ 408-512-2362
- Minimum 10+ years of technical project management experience in an agile environment.
- Excellent communication skills to deal with people and stakeholders at various levels.
- 6+ years of experience working geographically distributed teams.
- 5+ years of project management experience with Infrastructure planning and upgrades.
- Highly desired to have experience with Big Data platform & related infrastructure.
- Highly desired to have proficiency with Atlassian suite of collaboration tools.
- PMP is highly desired.
- Bachelor/Masters degree in STEM is highly desired.
Akraya, Inc. is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.