Job Number: 12337908
Akraya is looking for a “Technical Program Manager ” for one of our clients. If the job description below is a fit, please apply directly or call Aman at 408-907-3219. If this position is not quite what you’re looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. Our recruiters will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many clients.
Duration: 12+ Months (Most likely To be Extended)
Contract Type: C2C OR W2 Only
Category: Project/Program/Product managment and Architecture.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Partner with cross-functional leaders across the organization to identify and solve operational and execution issues
- Lead the clear definition of work items including done criteria
- Negotiate with marketing and with engineering to reach working plans that meet the market requirements and can be accomplished within the time and budget allocated
- Distill technical issues to marketing and executives for clear understanding of the risks and trade-offs
- Convert marketing use cases into clear technical product requirements that can be implemented and tested in a timely fashion and in increments via sprints and iterations
- Ensure the team priorities are in support of the product roadmap
- Proactively identify and resolve strategic issues that may impair the team's ability to meet strategic, financial, and technical goals
- Manage the design/build/test/release process end-to-end.
- Manage prioritization and trade-offs among customer experience, product performance and operational support load
- Ensures that the company's products meet compliance standards by ensuring the development and coordination of appropriate quality measures. Ensures that software developed meets all Non-functional Requirements, including scalability, high availability, and redundancy, performance, usability, and serviceability requirements.
|Key Performance Indicators
The metric for success for this role includes on time, high quality, within budget product line deliveries.
Product development time
Product development cost
On time delivery
Number of engineering changes
Number of revisions
Interaction with you are effective and provide clear and accurate transfer of information
You are seen as a go-to for process and technical expertise as needed.
You gain respect from software and hardware engineers, testers, operations and management
Experience, Education & Certifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, or equivalent experience required
- 10+ years of technology development experience
- 5+ years of experience in program or project management or product management in a technology company
- Strong track record of delivering complex, high value deliverables through organizational change, technical analysis, product and program management
- Designing and executing strategies that converge business and technology for the benefit of increased revenue, margin and optimal customer experience
- Ability to leverage the voice of the business and identify the largest impact activities
- Experience delivering software products used by consumers, technicians and corporate users
- Experience with both Agile and waterfall methodologies
- Experience successfully leading significant technical projects to completion
Knowledge, skills & abilities:
- Technical depth in: Cloud Development, Internet of things (IOT), Saas, AWS Cloud Computing, software and quality assurance of cloud software.
- Experience with Jira, Confluence and MS-Office suite
- Production and test experience
- Exceptional communication skills and an ability to connect people with different points of view and with varying levels of experience
- Ability to make timely, data-driven decisions across new and existing product portfolio
- Experienced in translating ideas into specific qualified and quantified action items. Ability to develop detailed plans with specific goals, priorities, timelines and budgets to effectuate ideas into products
- Extremely strong people-leader to ensure the team meets or exceeds project deliverable timelines and functional objectives
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Aman at 408-907-3219.