Job Category: Project / Program / Product Management & Architecture
Job Number: 11776476
Akraya is looking for a Technical Program Manager for one of our leading clients. To be considered, please apply or call Swapnil @ 408-512-2354.
We are an award-winning staffing firm that works with many leading technology-based companies around the world. The benefits offered to our employees include Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, and Vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws). If this position is not quite what you’re looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many amazing clients.
Primary Skills: R&D Projects, SaaS
Duration: 12+ Months with possible extension or conversion
Contract Type: W2 Only, no Corp to Corp available
- Drive the success of releases for VMware products (SaaS or On Premise). Be the credible and trusted leader to deliver SW releases to customers on plan and with high quality.
- Use your Agile SDLC experience, technical background, and product knowledge to proactively identify risks, issues and drive their resolution.
- Be proficient on SDLC/release lifecycle processes and champion process best practices, metrics and high-quality standards with your delivery team.
- Gather data and team status to summarize and report overall release progress to stakeholders.
- Review and provide input to engineering initiatives and software solutions.
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Swapnil @ 408-512-2354
- Manager would like us to focus on the following skills/experiences:
- 5+ years of experience running large-scale software engineering and in R&D-focused project/program management.
- Experience with Agile methodologies in running SaaS projects
- Excellent communication skills / organizational skills / team management skills
- Degree in Computer Science or related field/experience that shows that this candidate has a strong technical acumen to effectively lead the R&D project.
Akraya, Inc. is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.