Job Category: Project / Program / Product Management & Architecture
Job Number: 12258942
Akraya is looking for a Technical Product Manager for one of our leading clients. To be considered, please apply or call Harleen @ 408-816-2474.
We are an award-winning staffing firm that works with many leading technology-based companies around the world. The benefits offered to our employees include Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, and Vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws). If this position is not quite what you’re looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many amazing clients.
Primary Skills: End to end Product Life Cycle, ecommerce is a Must... Post supply (Order delivery and scheduling)
Duration: 6 Months CTH
Tax Term: W2 only
Key Notes shared by manager:
Walmart international, UK market is associated with Asda for online shopping. (Asda.com).
This is with Groceries team, managing the delivery tools, scheduling order delivery, where the order needs to be travelled n all. Logistics/ Supply chain delivery and scheduling tools on technical side. Continue to work for stake holders and create value for whatever they are working upon.
5-8 years of full product life cycle and end to end product execution experience
Ecommerce is must with last mile services experience.. (Target, Home Depot, Albertson, Macy’s are some of the examples)
Highlight in detail what product they have been involved in key contribution….. Manages road-map, backlog, KPI performance should be mentioned. Work and accomplishments should also be mentioned in resume
Worked on product for couple of year. Delivering consistent results to come
No Job Hopping
The Technical Product Manager will drive product vision and define roadmaps. They will be responsible for bridging technology and business to drive innovation by owning the product lifecycle from concept through launch.
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Harleen at 408-816-2474
- 3+ years of experience driving product vision and leading a team to deploy innovative solutions.
- 2+ yrs in a fast paced environment in online and/or retail environments preferred.
- BA/BS in Engineering/CS/EE or a related technical discipline a strong plus.
- Last mile domain knowledge is a great to have.
- Proven successful experience bring product to launch.
- Knowledgeable in technology.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills along with strong desire to work in cross functional teams.
- Self starter with a strong attention to detail and an ability to deal with ambiguity
- Strong sense of retail psychology, user experience and uncompromising commitment to serving the customer.
- Attitude to thrive in a fun, fast-paced start-up like environment.