Job Category: Project / Program / Product Management & Architecture
Job Number: 11836142
Akraya is looking for a Technical Product Manager for one of our clients. If the job description below is a fit, please apply directly or call Harleen at 408-816-2474. If this position is not quite what you’ re looking for, visit akraya.Com and submit a copy of your resume. Our recruiters will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many clients.
Primary Skills: Product management, Supplychain, technical and eCommerce back ground are must have.
Duration: 6+ Months
Tax Term: W2 only
- Joining an incredible team doing exciting work in a fast-growing, tech savvy, strategic area for the company
- Develop a keen understanding of Walmart’ s Omni-channel Retail Strategy, translating strategic priorities into a product vision, roadmap and detailed product specifications & KPIs.
- Engage in long-term strategic planning on supply chain systems integration and product development
- Perform exploratory analysis and modeling; further brainstorm hypotheses with cross-functional teams to identify supply chain product opportunities
- Use customer insights, competitive research, and analytics to identify and validate product opportunities
- Develop clear and compelling product requirements / user stories for small to medium size product initiatives, enhancements, with business justification, revenue potential, and operational impact.
- Work closely with Design, Engineering, Analytics and business partners and partner with dedicated and talented team members across multiple geographies
Manager' s Ideal Candidate Must-Haves:
- Bachelor’ s degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Business Administration, Information Systems, Engineering (any) or related field and 5 years of experience in product management, business consulting or related experience OR Master’ s degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Business Administration, Information Systems, Engineering (any) or related field and 2 years of experience in product management, business consulting or related experience.
- Experience driving product vision and roadmaps with a track record of leading teams to deploy innovative solutions
- You care passionately about delivering experiences that delight our customers in the supply chain space
- Strong collaborator and communicator who can bring stakeholders and team together to work toward a common ambition.
- Action-oriented, independent, self-starter, comfortable working in a dynamic, fast paced environment.
- You love data and have a strong analytical bent with the ability to use data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations, and drive actions back up assumptions, recommendations, and drive actions
- Excellent organizational and written/verbal interpersonal skills.
- Attitude to thrive in a fun, fast-paced start-up like environment
- Uncompromising commitment to the customer Manager' s
Preferred Qualifications (3-5 " nice to haves")
- MS in Supply Chain Management or MBA
- Prior experience in developing Software with Agile Methodology
- Prior experience building and growing eCommerce and/or supply chain products
- Fluent in Spanish language
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Harleen at 408-816-2474
Akraya, Inc. Is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “ Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.Com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.âÂ Â