Job Category: Marketing
Job Number: 12492755
Primary Skills: Growth Marketing, Adtech - (DSP, DCM, Prorgammatic, Google Analytics, Google AdWords) Mobile Marketing, Agency or Consulting experience
Duration: 12 Months
Contract Type: W2 Only
To follow up with any questions, please contact Ashish at 408-816-2401
- 5+ years of work experience adtech , Media and mobile marketing
- achelor Degree preferably in computer science, statistics, mathematics, marketing, or economics ; Master's Degree is preferred.
- Experience working with marketing technology and/or ad tech ( DSP's , Ad Server (DCM), Ad exchange, Programmatic, Mobile marketing, google analytics, omniture, adword etc).
- Ideal if you have specific experience in the ad-tech industry, a marketing agency, consulting.
- In-depth understanding of media business and align digital technology solutions to optimize cross channel marketing campaigns
- Strong written and oral communication skills to both technical (Product managers and Engineers) and non-technical audiences.
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition.
- Ability to analyze vast data and metrics, making data-driven analytical recommendations for technical problem at hand.
- Ability to think both tactically and strategically moving through both fluidly. Proficiency working with Instrumentation pixels ( image, iframe, js etc.)
Akraya is an award-winning IT staffing firm and the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, and Vision), Section 125 Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients.
Akraya is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Akraya is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.