Akraya is looking for a SharePoint Online- Administrator for one of our leading clients. To be considered, please apply directly. To follow up with any questions, please contact Nitish at
Akraya is the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. In fact, we were recently named "Best Staffing Firm to Work For" by Staffing Industry Analysts. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, and Vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients.
Duration: 12 Months
Contract Type: W2 Only
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Nitish Gain at 408-512-2367
- 10+ years of experience with SharePoint Administration.
- Strong knowledge of migration practices and content analysis.
- Hands on experience in site administration including site design, coauthoring, configuration, permissions and navigation setup.
- Hands on experience in automation using PowerShell scripting with SharePoint online.
- Hands on experience in Web Parts, Site Collections, Site Columns, Content Types, Workflows, Search Service, Delve, Excel Service and Metadata Service.
- Hands on experience in PowerApps, Flow, Teams and Power BI.
- Strong knowledge of SharePoint online limitation/resource threshold of list library and metadata.
- Understanding administering O365, Azure Active Directory, and SharePoint environment.
- Understanding G-Suite Team Drive migration to SharePoint online.
- Experience of undertaking SharePoint business as usual (BAU) admin activities