Job Category: Administrative & Clerical
Job Number: 12169939
Akraya is looking for a SharePoint Online- Administrator for one of our leading clients. We can’t tell you much about the company until you apply but you will be a significant contributor and team player working with a very talented group of people. You will also work on cool projects in a group that is supportive and collaborative. This company recently made Fortune’s 100 Best Places to Work. To be considered, please apply directly or call Nitish at 408-512-2367. If this position is not quite what you’re looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many amazing clients.
Duration: 12 Months
Contract Type: W2 Only
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Nitish Gain at 408-512-2367
- 10+ years of experience with SharePoint Administration.
- Strong knowledge of migration practices and content analysis.
- Hands on experience in site administration including site design, coauthoring, configuration, permissions and navigation setup.
- Hands on experience in automation using PowerShell scripting with SharePoint online.
- Hands on experience in Web Parts, Site Collections, Site Columns, Content Types, Workflows, Search Service, Delve, Excel Service and Metadata Service.
- Hands on experience in PowerApps, Flow, Teams and Power BI.
- Strong knowledge of SharePoint online limitation/resource threshold of list library and metadata.
- Understanding administering O365, Azure Active Directory, and SharePoint environment.
- Understanding G-Suite Team Drive migration to SharePoint online.
- Experience of undertaking SharePoint business as usual (BAU) admin activities
Akraya, Inc. is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.