Job Category: Networking ,Systems, Security & DevOps Engineering
Job Number: 11787758
Akraya is looking for a Technical Manager for one of our clients. If the job description below is a fit, please apply directly or call Pallav at 408-512-2427. If this position is not quite what you’ re looking for, visit akraya.Com and submit a copy of your resume. Our recruiters will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many clients.
Primary Skills: Technical Manager [Service Management, Vendor Management, Information Security, Security Mangement, IT Infrastructure]
Duration: 12 Months
Contract: Type: W2 only
Technical Service Manager
- The Technical Service Manager is responsible for all aspects related to global service of the physical access control system (PACS) and associated technologies.
- This role will focus on ensuring all service related issues are dealt with on a consistent and timely manner while ensuring operational effectiveness of the system(s).
- This role will focus on “ getting things done” in a fast-moving time-sensitive environment.
- This individual will report directly to the Senior Manager of Technical Systems & Integrations and will interface with business units across the enterprise
- Determine service requirements by maintaining contact with internal stakeholders, vendors, product suppliers, conducting surveys, forming focus groups, benchmarking best practices and analyzing information/applications.
- Improve service quality results by evaluating, and re-designing internal/external processes, communicating service metrics, and implementing required changes.
- Develop, manage and grade service level agreements (SLAs) provided in MSAs, SOWs, EULAs and other contractual documents.
- Service Management
- Vendor Management – SLA
- Strong in Business Reports
- Service Management background / Security / Info Sec/ Physical security
- Technical depth and breadth of knowledge of security and management concepts.
- Coordinate projects, their interdependencies, resolve resource constraints and resolve or mitigate risks.
- Establish and implement effective, predictable and measurable processes and procedures.
- Design, develop and implement scalable solutions for system installations, upgrades, repairs, and outlook for replacing depreciated assets.
- Research, design and test new security technologies, systems, equipment, components, and products
- Recommend and mandate areas for improvement in internal processes by remaining on the forefront of emerging industry best practices.
- Develop and deliver metrics, progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation, and presentations.
- Work with other Program Managers to develop program depth and resiliency across the department.
- Willingness and ability to travel on short notice.
Please apply directly with your update resume or call Pallav at 408-512-2427
Akraya, Inc. Is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “ Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.Com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.