Primary Skills: RFI/RFP, Storage, Pre-Sales
Duration: 12+ Months
Contract Type: W2 Only
This resource will be working with multiple accounts and traveling throughout the Denver and greater Rocky Mountain area to work as a specialist for Hitachi storage.
- 9-14 Years of Experience. Accelerates the sales cycle by driving standard solutions, configurations and proposals through a centralized operation center.
- Supports Sales, Pre-Sales and Partners with research related to specific opportunities.
- Is the key contact for product information and competitive intelligence for the sales team.
- Writes and creates proposals. Provides technical assistance on configuration and architecture.
- Constructs and documents RFI/RFP.
- Generates and maintains standard configuration for the most demanded solutions.
- Leverages canned demos and GDLL to assist in opportunity validation.
- Is a source of technical information for field sales and partners for core solutions.
- Builds and maintains core technical knowledge base/ repository.
**Must be local to Denver and willing to travel, 50-75% of the time**
*** Strong with Hitachi storage, understand how Hitachi storage works, hands on experience required***
To follow up with any questions, please contact Srikanth at 408-907-6419.
Akraya is an award-winning IT staffing firm and the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, and Vision), Section 125 Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients.
Akraya is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Akraya is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.