Primary Skills: HCS, HDS, HDID / CCI, HTnM, Storage
Duration: 9+ Months
Contract Type: W2
Governance & Monitoring:
- Implementation & Management.
- Assist with the implementation of current & future Hitachi block storage platforms (HW/SW).
- Management Infrastructure (Installation, Upgrades, Administration, Remediation – HCS / HSA / HIAA).
- In-System & Remote Replication (Installation, Administration, Automation, DR Testing – HDID / CCI).
Customer Service & Account Team Support:
- Ensure all Hitachi environments comply and adhere with the standards based on best practices. (HW/SW).
- Create & maintain up-to-date documentation of the customer environment & procedures (HW/SW).
- Utilize Hitachi tools to monitor and remediate any issues or alerts (HCS / HPA / Hi-Track).
- Monitoring & reporting of capacity and performance metrics using HDS tools (HTnM / HPA).
- Utilize Hitachi tools to troubleshoot & remediate issues in the customer environment
- Level 1/2 Support – First line of support for all customer questions, issues, & customer initiatives.
- Primary point of contact & lead for support tickets opened with GSC..
- Performance Troubleshooting using Hitachi tools (HTnM / HPA).
- Be aligned to and support Hitachi Account Team Strategy and Goals while on customer site.
- 4+ Yrs Experience w/ Hitachi Enterprise Platforms & Management Platforms.
- Hitachi Architecture & Technologies (HUS-VM / VSP / G1x00 / Gx00).
- Hitachi Management Platforms, Tools, & Performance Troubleshooting methodologies (HCS / HTnM / HPA / HSA).
- Hitachi Replication Technologies & Management platforms (HUR / SI / HTI / CCI / HDID / GAD).
- 3+ Yrs Experience w/ Linux and/or AIX.
- Basic Storage Provisioning, Basic Troubleshooting, LVM Management, Multi-pathing (HDLM / Native), Basic Shell Scripting.
- 2+ Yrs Experience w/ Brocade SANs (BNA / FOS).
- General SAN Knowledge, Basic Architecture, General Best Practices, Zoning.
To follow up with any questions, please contact Srikanth at 408-9076419
Akraya is an award-winning IT staffing firm and the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, and Vision), Section 125 Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients.
Akraya is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Akraya is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.