Job Category: Business System / Financial / Business Analyst
Job Number: 12374896
Primary Skills: SQL, Agile, Business Analysis
Duration: 6+ Months
Tax Term : W2
- The main function of a Technical Business Analyst is identifying the data requirements to calculate software licenses for each licensable product.
- Interview system owners, product owners, SMEs to understand the use case, licensing, and data requirements to calculate license position.
- Translate business requirements into the technical specification for development team to build technical solutions.
- Succinctly communicate status and roadblocks to project manager.
- Create and maintain project artifacts such as process flow diagram, functional specification, test cases, and issues logs, etc.
- Ensuring solutions meet business needs and requirements.
- Serving as a liaison between stakeholders and users.
- Managing competing resources and priorities.
- Monitoring deliverables and ensuring timely completion of projects.
- Able analyze data to understand database requirements and large volume of data handle data (1M+ rows)
To follow up with any questions, please contact Tarushi @ 408-907-6403
- Bachelor degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field required.
- Experience in SQL
- 3+ years experience required in a similar role.
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- The ability to analyze highly nuanced data and requirements in detail and thorough manner.
- A track record of following through on commitments.
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills.
- Experience managing agile project.
Akraya is an award-winning IT staffing firm and the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (medical, dental, and vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients.
Akraya is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Akraya is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.