Job Category: Software Engineering
Job Number: 12239024
Akraya is looking for a Teamcenter Technical Consultant for one of our leading clients. To be considered, please apply or call Harsh at 408-512-2437.
We are an award-winning staffing firm that works with many leading technology-based companies around the world. The benefits offered to our employees include Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, and Vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws). If this position is not quite what you’re looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many amazing clients.
Primary Skills: C++, Java, Teamcenter PLM, Teamcenter, NX, TCRA, AWC and Upgrade
Duration: 06+ Months
Contract Type: W2 Only
PLM, CAD Packages
Programming Languages and Tools
- Teamcenter 11.1.2/10.1.4/10.1/9.0/8.3, BMIDE, TcRA 10.1 (Teamcenter Reporting and Analytics), AWC 3.4, NX.
- Teamcenter Integration Toolkit (ITK/Server Side), Teamcenter Rich Client (RAC) Side Programming.
- Script, C, C++, Java Programming and stylesheets, Save Query.
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Harsh at 408-512-2437
- Solid C++ and Java Programme.
- Experience in Teamcenter PLM and playing the role of a Lead or Senior PLM consultants currently.
- Solid Experience in Teamcenter, NX, TCRA, AWC and Upgrade.
- Requirement analysis with customers and effort estimation.
- Server, client side development, UI configurations through stylesheets,
- Data Model Implementation in BMIDE, BMIDE configuration.
- Rich Client User Interface modifications through stylesheets, new Business Object, Search Query Wizards, and custom menu options.
- Contribution efforts associated with Teamcenter software releases, system upgrades patches and troubleshoot and Build Query software related problems.