Primary Skills: Team Connect, Java/J2EE, Legal domain
Duration: 06+ Months contract
Contract Type: W2
To follow up with any questions, please contact Pooja at 408-907-2233
- Candidate must be experienced in Legal domain.
- Candidate must be experienced with TeamConnect.
- Candidate must be experienced in TeamConnect 4x or above.
- Rich Development experience in TeamConnect for the legal domain,
- Strong understanding of Legal Matter Management and web application development using Java/J2EE technologies.
- Real time experience in Analysis, Design, Development, Migration, Integration and Testing of TeamConnect application.
- Hands on experience in customizing/developing TeamConnect product various apple legal modules.
- Should be a team player with an ability to w`ork with vendors and other developers for fixing application related issues.
- Excellent communication & collaboration skills.
Akraya is an award-winning IT staffing firm and the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (medical, dental, and vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients.
Akraya is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Akraya is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.