Job Category: Finance, Accounting, Auditing, Compliance
Job Number: 12224697
Akraya is looking for a Tax Assistant for one of our leading clients. We can’t tell you much about the company until you apply but this great opportunity is with a financial institution that has helped innovators and their investors move bold ideas forward fast by providing a range of banking services to companies of all sizes in innovation centers around the world. To be considered, please apply directly or call Tarushi at 408-907-6403. If this position is not quite what you’re looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many amazing clients.
Primary Skills: Tax Assistant, Online tax payments, Payments
Duration: 12+ Months Contract
Contract type: W2
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Tarushi at 408-907-6403
- Work with AP closely, prepare and submit check request, process property tax invoices, make online tax payments, deposit checks.
- Compile property tax data, assist property tax return preparation, and prepare year-end filings i.e. 1099-Misc, 1099-C.
- Track tax notices, assist tax team members to ensure notices are handled and cleared timely.
- Maintain an up-to-date and comprehensive tracker with due dates, monitor the progress and ensure timely completion.
- Assist in the monthly process, such as professional fee accruals, follow up on unbilled fees, ensure all deliverables completed on time.
- Manage the tax team daily administrative activities, such as schedule meetings, on-board new hires buy supplies, look through mails, etc.
- Manage daily tax team operation needs, schedule meeting, assist team projects as needed, such as fine tune power point presentations, etc.
Akraya, Inc. is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the "Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.