Job Category: Finance, Accounting, Auditing, Compliance
Job Number: 12607347
Primary Skills: Tax compliance, accounting, finance
Duration: 6 Months Plus (Possible extension)
Contract Type: W2 Only
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Prepare/review consolidated federal income tax returns, annual extensions and quarterly estimated tax payments.
- Prepare/review quarterly and annual worldwide tax provision, effective tax rate and tax reserve analysis, tax account analysis and SEC disclosures.
- Review monthly tax accounts reconciliation.
- Assist with documentation of the quarterly and annual tax provision processes to satisfy SOX 404 requirements.
- Provide support with income tax audit activities and other projects as needed.
- Perform research and analysis on tax accounting, ongoing federal tax issues and changes to law Participates in research projects and process improvements projects
- Interact with various functional groups throughout the company regarding corporate income tax questions and issues.
- Be accountable for team goals and build high performance team as necessary to support the growth of the company.
To follow up with any questions, please contact Moiz at 408-816-2442
- 5+ years tax compliance or accounting experience.
- Proficiency in Excel.
- Excellent verbal and written language, organization, and interpersonal skills a must
- Proactive and resourceful team player with positive attitude and energy, close attention to detail.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance (or equivalent).
- CPA/MS in Tax is desirable but not required.
- Experience with SAP is a plus.
Akraya is an award-winning IT staffing firm and the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (medical, dental, and vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients
Akraya is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Akraya is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.