Job Category: HR, Operations, Recruiting, Sales
Job Number: 12655698
Women Back to Work (WBW) candidates will also be considered for this position.
Primary Skills: Onboarding, New Hire Orientation, Logistics, Performance Management, Event Coordination
Duration: 12+ Months (Possible Extension)
Contract Type: W2 Only
- Onboarding (70%) – support the program management, design, administration and logistics, and delivery of global onboarding program with the goal to help our employees increase their time to contribution.
- Support in-person and virtual New Hire Orientation sessions, helping to set the tone and creation of a world class new hire onboarding experience
- Set the program up for success by actively participating in creating and implementing improvements
- Facilitate Day 1 in partnership with New Hire Onboarding lead
- Ensure company content is up-to-date and relevant for all new hires
- Handle day-to-day logistics and questions for New Hire Onboarding
- Provide exemplary customer service.
- Performance Management (30%) – Support implementation of performance management practices including process, documentation, annual cadence, organizational talent planning and talent reviews.
- Assist in managing global initiatives by helping to define new project objectives, managing key stakeholders, timelines and major milestones in partnership with program manager.
- Assist in the research efforts to benchmark with external and internal stakeholders to understand talent management trends and best practices.
- Track and review current performance data providing recommendations to program managers based on findings.
- Partner with HR Shared Services on needs of the team.
To follow up with any questions, please contact Sneha at 408-512-2459
- Project management skills with a focus on detailed planning and execution.
- Experience with event coordination/training program logistics.
- Success maintaining relationships with external vendors and consultants.
- Technical savvy with Excel, Word, PowerPoint; ability to learn new software programs quickly.
- Use of web conferencing/virtual classroom software to facilitate (ex: WebEx, Adobe Connect).
- Comfort in public speaking to small- and large-sized groups (in-person & virtually)
- Capable of physically lifting boxes weighing up to 40lbs
Akraya is an award-winning IT staffing firm and the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, and Vision), Section 125 Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients.
Akraya is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Akraya is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.