Job Category: HR & Recruiting
Job Number: 11525644
Akraya is looking for a Talent Acquisition Manager for one of our clients. If the job description below is a fit, please apply directly or call Kirti @ 408-512-3149. If this position is not quite what you’ re looking for, visit akraya.Com and submit a copy of your resume. Our recruiters will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many clients.
Primary Skills: Talent Development, L&D, project Management
Duration: 6 Months
Contract: W2 only, No Vendor Candidates
- Provide consultation and act as a strategic business partner to understand current and future talent and business needs and develop aligned talent development strategies.
- Partner with HR Business Partners and Brand Leaders to assess leadership/functional competency gaps by level and drive focus, development plans and experiences that sustainably impact leadership development, functional skills and internal career progression.
- Manage complex development projects to ensure timelines, milestones and deliverables are met in accordance with project plan.
- Manage and report key success metrics for organization and talent development projects and initiatives.
- 5-7 years of experience in Talent Development (at least 3 in management) required, with supplemental experience in OD, OE or other business functions preferred
- 5+ years of project management experience; excellent project management, prioritization and planning
- Software skills required: All Microsoft Office applications, Adobe Creative Suite a plus
- 2-3 work samples of learning solutions they have developed
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Kirti @ 408-512-3149
Akraya, Inc. Is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “ Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.Com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.