Primary Skills: Requisition management, Job posting, ATS
Duration : 3+ Month’s contract
Contract type: W2 only
To follow up with any questions, please contact Shabana at 408-907-2246.
- Requisition management, including the auditing of approved requisitions, the posting of open positions to external job boards, and the closing of filled requisitions.
- Testing, documentation, and improvement of our candidate experience.
- Support of the candidate offer process by auditing offer requests, drafting offer letters, and preparing new hire packets.
- Daily maintenance of applicant tracking system, including opening requisitions, troubleshooting system errors, and maintaining data related to requisition/candidate activity.
- Invoice processing for Staffing expenses.
- Coordination of team meetings and events.
- Interaction and communication with hiring managers, HR colleagues, and external vendors as it pertains to staffing issues/needs.
- Ongoing support of background check, affirmative action, immigration, university relations, relocation, and global mobility programs.
Akraya is an award-winning IT staffing firm and the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (medical, dental, and vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients.
Akraya is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Akraya is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.