Job Category: HR, Operations, Recruiting, Sales
Job Number: 12148643
Akraya is looking for a Talent Acquisition Coordinator for one of our award-winning clients. You will work on best-in-class technology with some of the most talented people in the industry. This company is also consistently ranked by Forbes as a ‘ Best Places to Work’. To be considered, please apply directly or call Shabana at 408-907-2246. If this position is not quite what you’ re looking for, visit akraya.Com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many amazing clients.
Primary Skills: Requisition management, Job posting, ATS
3+ Month’ s contract
Contract type: W2 only
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Shabana at 408-907-2246
- Requisition management, including the auditing of approved requisitions, the posting of open positions to external job boards, and the closing of filled requisitions.
- Testing, documentation, and improvement of our candidate experience.
- Support of the candidate offer process by auditing offer requests, drafting offer letters, and preparing new hire packets.
- Daily maintenance of applicant tracking system, including opening requisitions, troubleshooting system errors, and maintaining data related to requisition/candidate activity.
- Invoice processing for Staffing expenses.
- Coordination of team meetings and events.
- Interaction and communication with hiring managers, HR colleagues, and external vendors as it pertains to staffing issues/needs.
- Ongoing support of background check, affirmative action, immigration, university relations, relocation, and global mobility programs
Akraya, Inc. Is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “ Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.Com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.