Women Back to Work (WBW) candidates will also be considered for this position.
Akraya is looking for Tableau Developer for one of our clients. If the job description below is a fit, please apply directly or call Rahul Shribas at 408-512-2368. If this position is not quite what you’ re looking for, visit akraya.Com and submit a copy of your resume. Our recruiters will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many clients.
Primary Skills: Tableau Developer, SQL or Hive,
Duration: 12 Month contract
Contract Type: W2
- 5+ yrs experience with Tableau development (dashboard, visualization) / Experience connecting Tableau to Hadoop datasets through Hive or similar toolset (hive or SQL) / Strong SQL skills - the ability to create custom aggregations using multiple data sources and structure the data to optimize dashboard performance.
- Tableau security layer experience / experience with large volumes of data (50million+) (how do you manage performance of the data?) / Tableau certifications and/or Data Certifications.
- The first step is to build a dataset and automate it, followed by designing new views / Direct end user interfacing / create custom aggregations using multiple data sources and structure the data to optimize dashboard performance /
- The Data Analyst/Tableau Developer position will support custom BI development for the Cobrand and Merchant Sales & Solutions team to build scalable, global dashboards to track business performance.
- 5+ years of business intelligence, analytics or related experience. Experience with analytics/BI in banking/payments industry as well as understanding of payments industry data and metrics is desirable
- Bachelor degree in a technical discipline
- Skilled in dashboard development using Tableau, experience connecting Tableau to Hadoop datasets through Hive or similar toolset
- Strong SQL skills, be able to create custom aggregations using multiple data sources and structure the data to optimize dashboard performance
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Rahul Shribas at 408-512-2368
Akraya, Inc. Is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “ Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.Com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.