Job Category: BI, ETL & Data Warehousing
Job Number: 12757752
Primary Skills: Tableau, Data Analysis, Dashboards
Duration: 12+ Months (High Probability of Extension)
Contract Type: W2
- Tableau Reporting and Dashboard development experience. Needs to know, or willing to learn, limitations of the tool and where DBs need to be leveraged vs Tableau. Tableau proficiency involves:
- Should be able to work with Actions, Calculations, Parameters.
- Should be able to create detail level summary reports and dashboards.
- Should be able to define/ follow best practices for report design and development.
- Should have hands on experience to create report schedules, data connections, projects, groups in Tableau server.
- Should be experienced with Security implementation to tableau server reports based on role/user community.
- Candidate should have understanding of full BI cycle experience: from requirements (e.g. including data capture and processing, etc) to process design, BI deployment, monitor performance to optimize, and back again.
To follow up with any questions, please contact Rahul Ambhore @ 408-816-2020
- Bring a strong sense of execution and ownership to the team.
- Experience with data warehouse management principles, including partnering with other workgroups globally that may supply and/or use data.
- Organizational and coordination skills along with multitasking capabilities to get things done in a fast-paced environment.
- Needs to be able to take a problem and solve it with minimal direction. Looking for someone that has the passion to look beyond the issue, determine possible implications and applications of the solution, and the grit to invite other workgroups as appropriate to execute the solution.
Akraya is an award-winning IT staffing firm and the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (medical, dental, and vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients.
Akraya is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Akraya is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.