Job Category: BI, ETL & Data Warehousing
Job Number: 12266919
Women Back to Work (WBW) candidates will also be considered for this position.
Akraya is looking for a Tableau Dashboard Developer for one of our leading clients. To be considered, please apply or call Sneha at 408-512-2459.
We are an award-winning staffing firm that works with many leading technology-based companies around the world. The benefits offered to our employees include Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, and Vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws). If this position is not quite what you’re looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many amazing clients.
Primary Skills: Tableau, SQL, Visualization, Python
Duration: 6- 12 Months(Possible Extension)
Contract Type: W2 Only
- Build relationships with business owners to understand their data and reporting needs
- Understand complex business processes used to create data and use this knowledge to support dashboard creation and data analysis
- Design and create data visualizations (reports and dashboards) as required to support business needs.
- Define, design and develop complex/nested SQL queries or extracts for dashboards.
- Establish standards and best practices for dashboards and related technologies for the project
- Manage dashboard repository and optimize content
- Develop regular and ad-hoc analysis methods and reports.
- Helps with development and validation of reports/dashboards to conform with the Software V&V requirements to support a variety of engineering and regulatory teams
- Develops user documentation and a variety of visual representation of data analysis.
- Support business users with data analysis requests.
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Sneha at 408-512-2459
- Bachelor's Degree in Mathematics/Statistics or Computer Science with excellent analytical and math skills.
- At least 3-4 years' experience in data visualization and implementation of solutions using Tableau.
- Experience in Microsoft SQL Server Studio, Python, R and any data analysis applications
- Ability to write technical instructions in the use of programs and/or program modifications.
- Ability to work in teams, great work ethic and an enthusiasm for problem solving and data analysis.
- Creative problem solver that is able to look at an issue from a variety of angles
Akraya, Inc. is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.