Job Category: Software Engineering
Job Number: 12370674
Akraya is looking for a Systems Engineer for one of our leading clients. To be considered, please apply or call Rahul at 408-512-2368.
We are an award-winning staffing firm that works with many leading technology-based companies around the world. The benefits offered to our employees include Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, and Vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws). If this position is not quite what you’re looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many amazing clients.
Primary Skills: Middleware administrator or with middleware products, IBM DataPower, Tomcat, Apache Webserver, JBoss, tcServer, IBM WebSphere Application Server
Duration: 12+ Months Possibility of extension
Contract Type: W2 Only
- 3+ years of experience. Experience working as Middleware administrator or with middleware products. Experience with IBM DataPower, Tomcat, Apache Webserver are must have. Excellent communication skills.
- Will work with development teams to design, deploy and support of various enterprise middleware technologies. Manage product life cycle, design, implementation, maintenance.
- WebSphere Application Server and Oracle WebLogic experience preferred but not required.
- Gather and analyze requirements from development teams to design, deploy and support of various enterprise middleware technologies.
- Provide technology leadership in JBoss, tcServer, Tomcat, IBM WebSphere Application Server, Oracle WebLogic, messaging solution (message broker, MQ).
- Architect, integrate and configure applications to fully utilize the above technologies as well as Datapower, LDAP, Siteminder and other Middleware technologies.
- Provide level 3 (engineering) production support for integration solutions in production environments.
- Lead problem resolution and improvement efforts.
- Drive constant interaction with developers, architects, and project managers.
- Enhance Middleware and Integration operating procedures and engineering patterns.
- Provide input to project planning, estimation, budget, resource, and technology planning.
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Rahul at 408-512-2368
- 5+ years’ experience in creation and maintenance of enterprise-grade application.architecture, including SOA and messaging systems.
- Excellent Admin knowledge on Tomcat, Apache, MQ .
- Intermediate level of experience on Application servers like IBM WebSphere, Weblogic, etc.
- Intermediate level of experience on Web. Servers like IIS, IBM IHS, etc.
- Experience with a scripting language (Shell script, Perl, Python, bash)
- Experience in troubleshooting production issues and problem solving.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills.
- Intermediate level of knowledge on Windows/UNIX/Linux OS.