Job Category: Networking ,Systems, Security & DevOps Engineering
Job Number: 12310393
Akraya is looking for a Systems Engineer for one of our leading clients. To be considered, please apply or call Randhir @ 408-907-2970.
We are an award-winning staffing firm that works with many leading technology-based companies around the world. The benefits offered to our employees include Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, and Vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws). If this position is not quite what you’re looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many amazing clients.
Primary Skills: Systems Engineering, Troubleshooting, Firewalls
Duration: 6+ Months
Contract Type: W2/C2C
- Work with the internal teams to get through setup and deployment processes.
- Work on VS and TFS build requirements.
- Execute, review and feedback on existing build/deploy setups.
- Develop deployment solutions across 100s of components.
- Work with the development teams.
- Integrate 3rd party tools to TFS plans.
- Create functioning continuous integration environments.
- Troubleshoot and conduct root cause analysis to address routine to moderately complex reported issues with infrastructure.
- Will operate as a technical expert on infrastructure projects pertaining to Containerization, systems management, design and architecture. Perform performance analysis and optimization, monitoring and problem resolution, upgrade execution, and process creation and documentation.
- Bachelors degree in computer science, software engineering or relevant field required
- 3+ years experience required.
Please apply directly with your updated resume and contact Randhir at 408-907-2970
- Verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, customer service and interpersonal skills (Required).
- Ability to work independently and manage one's time (Required).
- Strong knowledge of the full software development lifecycle: from business/systems analysis, through requirements gathering and functional specification authoring, to development, testing and delivery (Required).
- Strong ability to troubleshoot issues and make process and system changes as needed to resolve issue.
- TFS and VS build experience.
- IIS setup and deployment experience.
- Understanding of network infrastructure like firewalls/VIPs.
- Track record of process improvements.
- Demonstrated experience with Powershell, C#, Git version control.