Job Category: Business System / Financial / Business Analyst
Job Number: 12313116
Akraya is looking for a System Analyst for one of our leading clients. To be considered, please apply or call Simant at 408-907-2727.
We are an award-winning staffing firm that works with many leading technology-based companies around the world. The benefits offered to our employees include Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, and Vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws). If this position is not quite what you’re looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many amazing clients.
Primary Skills: 5-7+ yrs Workday technical experience / Compensation Suite & Integration development Workday Cloud Studio experience / architecture / Understanding of development languages, sequencing.
Duration: 7+ months
Contract Type: W2/C2C
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Gather requirements from business units and translate those to programmers and developers.
- Prepare cost-benefit and return-on-investment analyses to aid in decisions on system implementation.
- Confer with clients regarding the nature of the information processing or computation needs.
- Guide solution architecture conversation with business units and programmers.
- Verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, attention to detail and interpersonal skills (Required)
- Basic ability to work independently and manage one's time (Required)
- Basic knowledge of design techniques and principles involved in production of drawings and models (Preferred)
- Demonstrated ability to absorb, analyze, and understand new information, technologies and practices quickly
- Exceptional communication and customer facing skills, able to interact effectively with diverse groups of global stakeholders, both technical and business users.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in application administration, development and support
- A minimum of 3 years of experience with SaaS and externally hosted HR solution management
- Experience with Workday EIB integrations, Inbound and Outbound, Workday Studio integrations.(Workday Development Preferred
- Bachelor degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field required. MBA or other related advanced degree preferred.
Please apply directly with your updated resume or cal Simant @ 408-907-2727
- Work in applications such as Workday, Cornerstone, ADP, SmartRecruiters, ServiceNow