Primary Skills: Data Management, MS excel and Written Communication , HR
Duration: 12 Months
Contract Type: W2
Notes from Manager:
Ideal Titles: HR Coordinator or Data admin, HRIS admin, HR Generalist. Dealt with hr data before. Looking for information and communication, would also work.
- Gather multiple systems for data and send to Client internal systems.
- Basic knowledge of data management, else they will teach but basic knowledge they should have.
- A candidate with Data mindset and can communicate with multiple people.
- Excellent oral/ written Communication skills.
- 3 years of MS Excel experience (vlookup, pivot table).
- Data management and organization.
- Need some basic knowledge working in HR tools (Successfactor or workday) or will be trained.
- Any domain experience.
- Administer and maintain the Betterworks performance management system for all associates.
- Answer questions/resolve issues with Betterworks.
- Partner with the Walmart Enterprise teams to manage hierarchy updates, associate information, add new hires and remove terminated associates.
- Determine ways to increase adoption and ensure end user proficiency.
- Partner with vendor to implement new features and functionality (as required).
- Provide usage data and reports as required.
- Facilitate new user web training sessions
- Answer associate questions regarding user management, system features and performance processes.
- Partner with HR Business Partners to resolve user issues.
- Advanced Excel Skills.
- Project management.
- Vendor management.
- Computer Science or Computer Engineering background a plus.
To follow up with any questions, please contact Harleen @ 408-816-2474
- At least 3 years work experience preferably in a role that involved HR technology, tools, and systems.
Akraya is an award-winning IT staffing firm and the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (medical, dental, and vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients.
Akraya is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Akraya is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.