Job Category: ERP - SAP, Oracle, Peoplesoft, MS Dynamics, Salesforce, PLM
Job Number: 12356074
Akraya is looking for a Systems Administrator for one of our leading clients. To be considered, please apply or call Anklesh at 408-907-7706.
We are an award-winning staffing firm that works with many leading technology-based companies around the world. The benefits offered to our employees include Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, and Vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws). If this position is not quite what you’re looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many amazing clients.
Primary Skills: System administration, Betterworks performance management system
Duration: 12 Months
Contract Type: W2 Only
- Administer and maintain the Betterworks performance management system for all associates.
- Answer questions/resolve issues with Betterworks.
- Partner with the Walmart Enterprise teams to manage hierarchy updates, associate information, add new hires and remove terminated associates.
- Determine ways to increase adoption and ensure end user proficiency.
- Partner with vendor to implement new features and functionality (as required).
- Provide usage data and reports as required.
- Facilitate new user web training sessions
- Answer associate questions regarding user management, system features and performance processes.
- Partner with HR Business Partners to resolve user issues.
- Advanced Excel Skills.
- Project management.
- Vendor management.
- Computer Science or Computer Engineering background a plus.
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Anklesh @ 408-907-7706
- At least 3 years work experience preferably in a role that involved HR technology, tools, and systems.