Akraya is looking for a Systems Administrator for one of our leading clients. To be considered, please apply or call Pooja at 408-907-2233
We are an award-winning staffing firm that works with many leading technology-based companies around the world. The benefits offered to our employees include Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, and Vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws). If this position is not quite what you’re looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many amazing clients.
Primary Skills: Call Center,VOIP, PC support , Genesys
Duration: 6 Months( might convert into FT role)
Contract Type: W2 Only
The Call Center Systems Administrator manages all technology used for Call Center applications. This position will be responsible for the maintenance, support, and troubleshooting of the Call Center technology. The Genesys PureConnect is the primary system of responsibility. This individual will be responsible for providing support for the users of our Call Center Software and managing the IVR that will be leveraged for Enterprise Reservation routing.
- Analyzes/prepares detailed proposals for voice telecommunications technology
- Coordinates telephone equipment changes including additions, deletions and moving of equipment.
- This position will be a mix of IVR development and support of a wide-spread Genesys network of users.
- Develops, plans and implements project work plans, monitors progress and resolves problems to ensure that deadlines are met.
- Provides regular status updates to necessary site contacts/management on service restoration process/timeline.
- Provides reports on IVR success/failure measures.
- Maintains upgrades and Service updates to the Genesys PureConnect application.
- Duties included system adds, moves and changes.
- Troubleshot and resolved all CIC / Genesys related desktop user issues.
- Troubleshoot Polycom and softphone issues
- Maintain telephony resources and equipment such as T1*s, PRI*s, DID*s, POTS lines, telephones, headsets, phone numbers
- Ensures that the technology to assist all call center departments is available to support any interactions efficiently, accurately and professionally as they assist internal and external customers.
- Generates and follows through on new ideas/solutions on specific call center issues and participates in projects and process improvement initiatives to improve the operation.
- Acts as a liaison between Carrier and vendor.
- Ensures that all Caesars established IT processes are followed.
- Establishes, measures, documents, reports and communicates data.
- Accurately and swiftly resolves issues and reports potential issues to senior management if needed.
- Must be 21 years of age or older.
- Must be able to work independently as well as with a team.
- Must take initiative and with minimal supervision.
- Able to demonstrate leadership to a large, diverse team.
- Highly motivated, proactive individual and independent thinker.
- Problem solving; exercises good judgment when analyzing and solving problems, pays attention to details.
- Can handle multiple tasks in a high volume, high stress, and fast-paced environment while meeting deadlines.
- Excellent listening and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrates a friendly, upbeat and positive disposition.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required.
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English.
- Must be able to maintain a flexible working schedule based on business demands as well as being dependable and punctual.
- Call Center Software Experience - VOIP Contact Center phone system
- Knowledge of voice technology, IP-based solutions, voice networking and troubleshooting/problem resolution required.
- Effective organization, project management and oral/written communication skills also required.
- General Telephony experience.
- PC support experience.
- 3 more years of ACD support in a Call Center environment.
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- College degree or equivalent experience and training preferred.
- Four year college degree in MIS or Business management related field highly preferred.
Desired- CIC / Genesys PureConnect experience including handlers, attendant and administrator functions a plus - ICELIB development experience - Crystal Reports - SQL, VB, and ASP.net - Stored Procedures - DDL Statements - HTML5 - IIS
Please apply directly with your update resume or call Pooja Rai at 408-907-2233
Akraya, Inc. is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.