Research Triangle Park,
Job Category: Networking ,Systems, Security & DevOps Engineering
Job Number: 11970111
Akraya is looking for a System Engineer for one of our clients. If the job description below is a fit, please apply directly to Amit Vishwakarma at 408-512-2362. If this position is not quite what you’ re looking for, visit akraya.Com and submit a copy of your resume. Our recruiters will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many clients.
Primary Skills: Python, Virtualisation
Duration: 06+ Months (High Possibility of Extension)
Contract Type: W2 Only
- Support Unified Computing System platform inclusive of B and C series servers.
- Lead resolution of issues related to third party OS such as Windows Server, ESXi, RedHat/Oracle/SuSE.
- Perform ad hoc analyses and tasks as assigned and resolve issues related to RAID/local storage and other server technologies.
- Java, C, Python experience
- Experience with Remote Customer Support
- Strong Knowledge of Linux/Solaris/Unix on x86 server platforms.
- Virtual environments such as VMWare, KVM or Hyper-V
- Experience with scripting and automation tools/languages
- Experience with high availability service provider or data center environments.
- Minimum of 4+ years' experience or graduate school equivalent in the telecommunications industry.
- CCIE not required, but is a plus
Please apply directly with your update resume or call Amit @ 408-512-2362
Akraya, Inc. Is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “ Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.Com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.