Job Category: Networking ,Systems, Security & DevOps Engineering
Job Number: 12717252
Primary Skills: Security, Compliance, ISO/NIST Framework familarity, Certifications such as CISA/CISM/CISSP.
Duration: 6 Months
Contract Type: W2 Only
To follow up with any questions, please contact Shubham at 408-907-2234
- 2 to 5 years of experience in security and compliance related projects.
- Certifications such as CISA, CISM, CISSP, or equivalent preferred.
- Must possess ability to interact and hold discussions with third party security points of contact and work well with internal stakeholders.
- Familiarity with SSAE16/SOC2, PCI, ISO/NIST frameworks, security risk assessments, and AWS preferred.
- BA/BS in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent.
Akraya is an award-winning IT staffing firm and the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, and Vision), Section 125 Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients.
Akraya is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Akraya is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.