Job Category: Software Engineering
Job Number: 11790810
Women Back to Work (WBW) candidates will also be considered for this position
Akraya is looking for a Support Engineer for one of our clients. If the job description below is a fit, please apply directly or call Devika at 408-907-2727. If this position is not quite what you’ re looking for, visit akraya.Com and submit a copy of your resume. Our recruiters will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many clients.
Primary Skills: 3+ yrs exp in iOS or Android Development (not interested in very senior resources) / experience with Splunk and production support process / Bachelors degree or higher / strong communications skills
Duration: 12+ Months
Contract Type: W2/C2C
- Work closely with client support, product management, software development, test engineering, customer support and other teams to lead Clients technical integration of digital products to a wide customer base.
- Configure, build and validate mobile apps for clients.
- Drive the technical solutions for client integration issues related to Android, iOS, web features and digital wallets.
- Liaise, schedule and plan effective support for an ongoing pipeline of issuing and merchant clients and their respective partners, enablers and acquirers.
- Identify areas of technical improvement and process gaps that helps you in delivery
- Apply strong competencies in data structures, algorithms, and software design optimized for mobile platform in your day to day tasks.
- Utilize research and analysis skills to debug and solve complex customer facing issues.
- Collect feedback from internal and external customers on features, functionality and work cross-functionally to ensure the Product and Technology teams incorporate that feedback into future releases.
- Conceive, design, and create unique payment integration tools and support capabilities using digital and mobile device capabilities.
- Provide subject matter expertise for iOS or Android platform to drive technical discussions with external customers and internal teams.
- Apply solid coding practices, including good design documentation, unit & system testing, source control (GIT, SVN etc), and peer code-reviews.
- Understand how RESTful APIs integrate mobile applications to server side systems and apply detection techniques to find root causes of integration problems.
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Devika at 408-907-2727
- Strong foundation in computer science, with strong competencies in data structures, algorithms and software design optimized for mobile platform. (required).
- Strong understanding in all phases of SDLC, security requirements, multi-tier application development with hardware interaction, network protocols, and SDK development (required)
- Knowledge of iOS tools, technologies - Instruments, TestFlight, Apple developer ecosystem, AppStore requirements and upload process, Objective-C and Swift, networking, architecture and design patterns.
- Knowledge of iOS platform and OWASP security practices. Experience using XCode.
- Experience using Android native components - Activities, Services, Broadcast Receiver, Content Provider, Web Services, Fragments and Support Libraries
- Experience using Java, Kotlin, Espresso, Android SDK, Android Studio, Eclipse IDE, Gradle, Hockey.
- Experience using RESTful APIs to integrate mobile applications to server side systems.
- Familiarity with web service development, DBMS, UNIX shell scripts, PHP, SQL is a plus.
- Experience with various phases in Testing – Unit, Functional, Certification, UAT
- Experience using Splunk and production support process.
- Familiarity with Payment and Mobile Banking business domains,
- Ability to convey development concepts related to network, application, and systems - to both technical and non-technical audiences.
Akraya, Inc. Is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “ Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.Com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.