Job Category: Clinical Affairs
Job Number: 12087497
Akraya is looking for a Supply Chain Specialist for one of our clients. If the job description below is a fit, please apply directly or call Vaibhav@ 408-512-2355. If this position is not quite what you’ re looking for, visit akraya.Com and submit a copy of your resume. Our recruiters will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many clients.
Primary Skills: Clinical Trial, Material Management, Supply Chain
Duration: 6 Months
Tax Term: W2 Only
- Supports clinical material supply management operational tasks related to on-going clinical trials.
- Coordinates and monitors daily clinical drug shipments at various contract depots and resolve any shipping related issues.
- Enters clinical supply information in GILDA including part number, lot number, depot location and quantities.
- Reviews inventory report for quantity, lot status, expiration dates. Rebalances depot inventories when needed.
- Completes daily inventory transactions including stock transfers, sales orders, work orders, inventory adjustments and disposals.
- Performs Trial Master File filing and TMF periodical review
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Vaibhav@ 408-512-2355
Akraya, Inc. Is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “ Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.Com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.