Job Category: Technician - Laboratory, Manufacturing, Electronics, Electrical
Job Number: 12633315
Primary Skills: ERP (SAP/Ariba), Coordination with Vendor, Auditing, Compliance, FDA
Duration: 10+ Months
Contract Type: W2 Only
Primary function of position:
The Supplier Programs Analyst is responsible for supporting our Procurement operations. Such responsibilities include supplier Onboarding and maintenance, supplier enablement and catalog management.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Manage day-to-day supplier on-boarding and maintenance activities.
- Proactively collaborate with team and stakeholders to ensure operational performance of day-to-day tasks.
- Ensure required documents and agreements are obtained and in compliance with company guidelines.
- Provide program management for supplier enablement strategy through ongoing analysis of spend with the supplier.
- Oversee implementation of supplier catalogs and ensure proper approvals, terms, validations and updates are complete prior to deployment in the Ariba Procure-to-Pay application.
- Work to continuously improve the supplier enablement and catalog management related processes for all stakeholders.
- Perform data transmission and provide strategic oversight to ensure supplier information is accurate among the applications and database.
- Perform effective root cause analysis, issue resolution and testing for data transmission failures.
- Develop, conduct and assign training resources to Ariba users.
- Configure the Supplier Information Management applications to meet Supplier Program requirements and activities. I.e. Supplier questionnaire, approval flows, reports, etc.
- Work with senior leadership and internal peer groups on continuous improvement projects targeted at enhancing the user and supplier experience.
- Execute duties with minimal guidance and show strong initiative on process improvement and documentation practices.
To follow up with any questions, please contact Ajitabh at 408-907-2956.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Supplier management experience.
- Intellectual curiosity and highly self-motivated.
- Exhibits a sense of urgency.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent problem-solving, critical thinking and analytical skills
- Experience in applying project management tools.
- Comfortable in fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and responsibilities.
- Highly proficient in MS Office products and ERP systems, preferably Ariba and SAP.
Akraya is an award-winning IT staffing firm and the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (medical, dental, and vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients.
Akraya is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Akraya is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.