Job Category: Technician - Laboratory, Manufacturing, Electronics, Electrical
Job Number: 12222168
Primary Skills: Supplier Quality, PPQP, process validation, CAPA
Duration: 6 Months
Contract Type: W2 Only
- BS degree in Engineering or equivalent, Masters degree preferred.
- Minimum 5 years related experience in Supplier Quality and/or Supplier Development or related field.
- Excellent knowledge of 21 CFR part 820 and ISO 13485 (experience in auditing suppliers to these standards): Certified Lead auditor preferred, but not required.
- Demonstrable knowledge of a wide range of manufacturing processes including understanding of key input variables for quality, cost and capacity (specialization can be in metal fabrication, plastics, electronics, and/or contract manufacturing)
- Practical knowledge of pfmeas and process validations.
- Ability to read and interpret detailed mechanical drawings and communicate technical information.
- Excellent problem solving and project management.
To follow up with any questions, please contact Moiz at 408-816-2442
- A proven history of implementing Lean/6 Sigma/SPC Programs at suppliers.
- Practical knowledge of part production qualification process.
- Significant computer experience using Windows, Word, Excel, Access and ERP Information Systems, preferably SAP.
- CAD experience with 3D modeling tools is a plus.
- Proven ability to motivate suppliers.
- Experience in a high-volume medical device company is a plus.
- Ability to travel to suppliers on an as needed basis – domestic and international.
- 2 years med device.
Akraya is an award-winning IT staffing firm and the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, and Vision), Section 125 Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients.
Akraya is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Akraya is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.