Job Category: Technician - Laboratory, Manufacturing, Electronics, Electrical
Job Number: 12296881
Women Back to Work (WBW) candidates will also be considered for this position.
Akraya is looking for a Supplier Account Coordinator for one of our leading clients. To be considered, please apply or call Vaibhav at Ajitabh at 408-907-2956.
We are an award-winning staffing firm that works with many leading technology-based companies around the world. The benefits offered to our employees include Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, and Vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws). If this position is not quite what you’re looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many amazing clients.
Primary Skills: Administrative Support Role and/or Projects-related Role, Rapid Development Cycles
Duration: 06+ Months (Possible Extension)
Contract Type : W2 Only
Category : Technician - Laboratory, Manufacturing, Electronics, Electrical
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Ajitabh at 408-907-2956
- 2-5 years of experience in an administrative support role and/or projects-related role. BA/BS in Project Management, Engineering, or Supply Chain Management is preferred;
- Understands and performs well with rapid development cycles; ability to remain flexible and calm in the face of ambiguity;
- Demonstrated project management and organization skills including driving issues to closure.
- Customer-oriented, ability to self-manage and take ownership;
- Ability to apply critical thinking and distill relevant information for the right audience;
- Ability to assess and understand details of work product(s) or related business information.
- Proficient with MS Word, Excel, Project and PowerPoint.
- Hands on experience with SAP, Agile, and Ariba is preferred
- Experience in a medical device company is a plus.
Akraya, Inc. is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.