Job Category: Finance, Accounting, Auditing, Compliance
Job Number: 12217498
Akraya is looking for a Sourcing Contract Specialist for one of our award-winning clients. You will work alongside very talented teammates that are dedicated to supporting top talent and creating an intellectually-stimulating, team-oriented environment. You will also work with your team on leading-edge projects. This company is consistently ranked a ‘ Best Places to Work’ by multiple publications. To be considered, please apply directly or call Vassem @ 408-907-2956. If this position is not quite what you’ re looking for, visit akraya.Com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many amazing clients.
Primary Skills: Vendor Neogtiation, Contract, Sourcing, purchase
Duration: 8+ Months (Possible chances of extension/FTE)
Contract Type: W2 Only
- Negotiating contract documents, using company-approved template agreements.
- Stays abreast of new law, regulation, and contract trends for potential impact on functional and broader organizational goals and objectives.
- On-going tracking and management of supplier agreements, including entering contracts into contracts database and change control management, renewals, issue escalation and vendor dispute resolution.
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Vassem @ 408-907-2956
- At least 7 years extensive experience negotiating vendor agreements/contracts
- Good understanding of software licensing models, including subscription models for SaaS products.
- Familiarity with Data Privacy terms requirement preferred, Good working knowledge of contracts, terms and conditions.
- Demonstrated experience in working with the legal team.
- BS (Business or Engineering) and Purchasing or Sourcing certification preferred.
Akraya, Inc. Is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “ Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.Com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.