Job Category: Software Engineering
Job Number: 12410550
Akraya is looking for a Staff iOS Developer for one of our leading clients. To be considered, please apply directly. To follow up with any questions, please contact Abhishek at 408-907-2688.
Akraya is the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. In fact, we were recently named "Best Staffing Firm to Work For" by Staffing Industry Analysts. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, and Vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients
Primary Skills: Apple SDK, Objective-C, Swift, OOP, TDD, Automation, Frameworks
Duration: 12 Months
Contract Type: W2/C2C Only
As an iOS Engineer role for VUDU:
- This role will be 80% hands on development!.
- Design, and develop VUDU core application framework for iOS/iPadOS/tvOS platforms.
- Implement product development strategies using Agile development processes
- Manage architecture or technology projects.
Additional Preferred Qualifications
- BS/MS in Computer Science, or equivalent.
- 6+ years of software development experience required.
- 3+ years of iOS application development experience using Objective-C required.
- Published at least one app in Apple’s AppStore.
- Self-motivated hands on generalist in iOS based applications.
- Experience with MVVM frameworks.
- Proficient in Objective-C/Swift.
- Experience interfacing with Web Services platforms.
- Solid knowledge of Object Oriented design.
- Familiarity with Automation Tools.
- Familiarity with Test-Driven Development.
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Abhishek @ 408-907-2688
- Passionate for open source technologies.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to work in fast pace high performance development environment.
- Pair-Programming, Agile Methodologies, Ability to meet deadlines and commitment to team goals.