Duration: 06 Months (Contract to hire)
Contract Type: W2 Only
Additional information/Job Details:
- Express Delivery Project - Express Delivery will focus on deliveries quick wins, low effort high value projects for Sam’s. Team will work on small sized projects from Sam’s
- Any application completed its priority product enhancements and is currently with KTLO (Keep The Lights On) will fall under scope of Express Delivery, if development effort is less than 2 months.
Additional Preferred Qualifications :
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field and 6 years’ experience or Master's Degree + 4 years experience building scalable e-commerce applications.
- 5+ years of experience with building scalable, high performing and robust applications; design, develop, test and operate code across multiple productions systems.
- Experience with Intellij, Eclipse or other IDE development tools.
- Knowledge of standard tools for optimizing and testing code.
- Ability to operate effectively and independently in a dynamic, fluid environment
- Experience with no-sql technologies like Cassandra, couchbase, Flume or Hbase.
- Experience with big data methodologies involving Hadoop and Spark.
- Experience with Continuous Integration and related tools (i.e. Jenkins, Hudson, Maven)
- Experience with Code Quality Governance related tools (Sonar, Gerrit, PMD, FindBugs, Checkstyle, Emma, Cobertura, JIRA, etc)
- Writing code for large-scale Analytics systems that are capable of ingesting, managing, storing and analyzing hundreds of terabytes of data
To follow up with any questions, please contact Khushbu at 408-512-2361
Akraya is an award-winning IT staffing firm and the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (medical, dental, and vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients.
Akraya is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Akraya is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.