Primary Skills: Java, Java Frameworks, NoSQL, RestAPI
Duration: 6 Months (with possible extension)
Contract Type: W2/C2C Only
Additional Preferred Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field and 6 years’ experience or Master's Degree + 4 years experience building scalable e-commerce applications.
- 5+ years of experience with building scalable, high performing and robust applications; design, develop, test and operate code across multiple productions systems.
- Advanced coding skills in Java/Scala/Python and willingness to learn new technologies
- Experience with Intellij, Eclipse or other IDE development tools.
- Knowledge of standard tools for optimizing and testing code.
- Ability to operate effectively and independently in a dynamic, fluid environment.
- Experience with no-sql technologies like Cassandra, couchbase, Flume or Hbase.
- Experience with message queueing technologies like Kafka.
- Experience with big data methodologies involving Hadoop, Spark, and Flink.
- Experience with Continuous Integration and related tools (i.e. Jenkins, Hudson, Maven)
- Experience with Code Quality Governance related tools (Sonar, Gerrit, PMD, FindBugs, Checkstyle, Emma, Cobertura, JIRA, etc).
- Writing code for large-scale Analytics systems that are capable of ingesting, managing, storing and analyzing hundreds of terabytes of data.
To follow up with any questions, please contact Abhishek at 408-907-2688.
Akraya is an award-winning IT staffing firm and the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (medical, dental, and vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients.
Akraya is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Akraya is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.